.

3. I read on my Kindle (Nook, iPad, iPhone, Blackberry, Kobo, etc). What format should I download books in?

Download books in .mobi for Kindle and .epub for everything else.

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Captain Blood


Captain Blood

by Rafael Sabatini


A gentlemanly Irish physician is innocently condemned to a life of slavery in the English colonies across the sea. There, on a Caribbean Island plantation, the good Dr. Peter Blood, toils as a slave. A chance raid by Spaniards affords Blood his opportunity to escape into a life of piracy and crime upon the high seas. But Blood is a pirate with a sense of honor. How Blood distinguishes himself against his enemies, is the tale in this enjoyable historical adventure.



Price

Price





3. I read on my Kindle (Nook, iPad, iPhone, Blackberry, Kobo, etc). What format should I download books in?
Download books in .mobi for Kindle and .epub for everything else. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best article submission sites